Michelangelo's Inspiring Things



Michelangelo was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect and poet.They have played an important role in the development of Western art.  



Michelangelo's Inspiring Things



  • Nothing can be more painful than a time spent in vain.  
  • It is very important to have patience for a long time for great work.  
  • It is bad to set big goals and not achieve them, but even more dangerous is to be satisfied by achieving small goals.  
  • Man does not paint with his hands but with his brain.  
  • There is a beautiful statue hidden in every piece of stone. It is the job of the sculptor to discover it.  
  • The best and safest way is to believe in yourself.
  • We cannot have control over anything except our thinking.  
  • Small things together make great, but greatness can never be small. 
  • If people come to know how hard I have worked to master my art, then they will not find it so beautiful.
  • I saw the angel in the stone and kept carving till she came out of the stone.
  • "God, give me such strength that I can desire more than I can achieve."
  • There can be no better way for me to heaven than this beautiful earth.
  • An uncut stone can give shape to every thought of a great artist.
  • If we are happy with getting life, then we should not complain about death because the giver of both is the same.
  • I am a poor man. God has given me an art. I am trying to stretch my life with the help of that.
  • Try to read the heart instead of words, because the pen cannot express the feelings of the heart.
  • There is no such thought in my mind in which the shadow of death is not visible.
  • The artwork is inside the stone even before I start working, I just take out the useless things.
  • The same will happen to you as you do to others.





Read more:- René Descarte's Inspiring Things



Read more : - Jurassic Pterosaur 



If you like the post then do share it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments