How To Give Values ​​To Children?



Ishwarchand Vidyasagar was a storehouse of knowledge and because of this he was given the title of Vidyasagar. When he got his first income, he made gold bracelets and went to his mother.

When his mother Bhagwati Devi saw the bracelets, Vidyasagar said, 'Mother you will remember. When I was young, a poor lady came to her house to ask for something. You gave him some rice. At that time I told you that it will not work for him. Take off your bracelets and give it to him. He will be of more use to that poor woman. 

You took off the bracelets and gave it to me. I told you at that time that when I grow up I will make new bracelets for you. Today I have brought bracelets for you. 

At that time Mother Bhagwati Devi said, 'I also remember and you also remember, but you are forgetting one thing. I had also said that when you become capable, then you must do two things for the poor. To build education centers and to build hospitals for their health. Today you are very learned, you are a social reformer.  People listen to you. Now I am not of age to wear bracelets. Instead of these bracelets, you should do these two things in Calcutta (India). 

Later Ishwarchandra Vidyasagar did both these works. 

Moral : - There is a message for us in this mother-son conversation. If parents keep such good thoughts, then their children will do wonderful work in the society in the nation. sacrament come from the conduct of parents, they are not found in any school or college.  






Read more : - Michelangelo's Inspiring Things 




If you like the post then do share it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments