Goal



Hanuman ji was flying towards Lanka in Ramayana, at that time the gods thought that Hanuman ji should be tested whether he would be able to go to Lanka or not.  

The gods sent Sursa, the mother of snakes, for this work. Sursa was an elusive demonic. She looked at Hanuman ji and widened his mouth and said "You are my food." 

Hanuman ji says with great humility, 'I have left for the work of Shri Ram. I should give the information of Shri Ram to Sita ji and the information of Sita ji to Shri Ram. After this work I will come to you, you eat me.'

' Sursa did not listen to Hanuman ji and blocked the way. When Surasa made her face very big, Hanuman ji became twice as big as her. Then Hanuman ji thought that I am big or she big, no one will ever be big in this fight. My campaign is to go to Lanka in search of Sita. If I fight at this time, my energy and my time will be wasted.

Thinking like this, Hanuman ji immediately reduced his size very small and came back after going into Surasa's mouth. When Surasa saw Hanuman ji coming out, she understood and said, 'I have come to know that you have intelligence as well as strength. You will definitely achieve the goal.  

Lesson - This incident is teaching us that when there is a big goal, then time and energy should not be wasted in vain things. We should not get entangled in small obstacles. Hanuman ji has told us that as he remembered his goal in front of Surasa, in the same way we should also meditate on our goal.






Read more : - Our Mind







If you like the post then do share it.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments