Our Mind

Those people whose mind wanders a lot in things here and there, they are always disturbed. If you want peace, then the mind should be kept away from useless activities.

A very wise man approached the famous Chinese philosopher Confucius.  He said, 'I do everything very carefully. My health is also fine.  I get success too, but I am very restless. I have come to you in search of peace.  '

At that time, different states had been formed in China. People used to attack each other.  Confucius was a very intelligent person, so people used to come to him with their problems.
Confucius said to the man, 'Tell me one thing, how do you see, hear, how do you taste?'

The man said, 'I see with my eyes, hear with my ears and taste with my tongue.  '

Confucius said, “You see with your mind more than you see with your eyes, your brain hears more than your ears, you feel that the tongue is tasting, but the real taste is taken by the brain.”  As long as the mind is doing these three things, no one in the world can live in peace. First of all the mind should be controlled. See with the eyes, taste with the tongue, let the ears listen, keep the mind away from these activities.  '

The message of this episode is that we feel that the external organs of our body are working, but our mind works more than these organs, whose mind wanders in vain activities, they do not get peace. If the mind is too active, we will remain restless. Control the mind and keep it away from useless activities, then you will definitely get peace. 
 



Read more : -  Money






Post a Comment

0 Comments