The Thousand-Coin Turban



A king summoned his courtiers early in the morning. His court was just beginning to fill when a stranger arrived. He must have been from a distant land. His clothes didn't seem familiar.

His appearance was unfamiliar, but he seemed to possess a very dignified personality. All the courtiers stared at him. He was wearing a magnificent turban.

A turban like this had never been seen in that country. It was colorfully embroidered.

It was adorned with shiny details. The king asked, "Guest! May I ask how expensive this turban is and where it was purchased?" The man replied, "It's a very expensive turban. I had to spend a thousand gold coins on it."

The minister was sitting next to the king. And ministers are naturally cunning, otherwise who would appoint them as ministers?  He whispered in the king's ear, "Be careful! This turban doesn't seem to be worth more than twenty-twenty-five rupees. It's saying it's worth a thousand gold coins. He intends to rob me."

The guest also recognized the minister who was whispering something in the king's ear by his face. That guest was no novice either.

He too had seen many courts, and in many courts, he had seen ministers and kings.

As soon as the minister removed his face from the king's ear, the newcomer said, "Should I go back again?"

I was told that there was only one emperor in the entire world who could buy this turban. There was only one king. Should I turn back from this court? And should I understand that this court is not the one I'm looking for? Should I go somewhere else?

I've returned from many courts.  I've been told that there's only one king on earth who can buy a turban for one thousand gold coins. So should I go back? Isn't this court that court?

The king said, "Give two thousand gold coins and buy the turban." The minister was astonished. As the minister started to leave, the guest whispered in his ear, "Friend!

"You may know the price of the turban, but I know the weaknesses of the king." You know the price of a turban, but I know the weaknesses of kings.

Priests, priests, and religious leaders don't know God, but they know man's weaknesses, and that's the danger from them. Those weaknesses are being exploited.

Man is very weak and has many weaknesses. His weaknesses are being exploited.

Remember - for one who knows the power of God, there is no weakness left on earth and for one who recognizes God, exploitation is impossible.





Lessons from the Story

1. Appearances can mislead; the true value often far outweighs superficial judgment.

2. Those who study human weaknesses can exploit them—understanding is essential.

3. True authority recognizes value and acts with understanding, not jealousy or suspicion.


Life-Management Tips from the Story

1. Use wisdom before judging others or their possessions.

2. Avoid jealousy; let leaders' actions inform your reactions, not your thoughts.

3. Know your values ​​so you won't be influenced by superficial appearances or rumors.


Business-Management Tips from the Story

1. Value expertise: Decisions made with understanding are better than snap decisions.

2. Be wary of stakeholders who weaken decisions out of jealousy or personal gain.

 3. When leadership clearly demonstrates confidence, invest with confidence; recognize when you are being leveraged against.


Inspiring Quotes

1. Confidence, based on knowledge, can transform doubt into concrete action.

2. An act of confidence (paying the king twice) can demonstrate character and set the tone for others.

3. Knowledge spreads: The experience of strangers in court shows that perspectives grow with exposure.


Self-Help Tips

1. Build observational skills—practice looking beyond appearances to discern intentions and values.

2. Strengthen inner confidence so you are less vulnerable to the whispered doubts of others.

3. Learn from diverse experiences; exposure to diverse people and places sharpens decision-making.


Read more : - Shadows of Desire

Post a Comment

0 Comments