It was a story from ancient times. A scholar was to be hanged.
The king said, 'Tell me what the woman really wants? I'll spare your life if I get the right answer.'
The scholar said, 'Sir, if I get time, I can find out and tell you.'
He was granted a year's time. He wandered around a lot, but couldn't find a satisfactory answer. Finally, someone said that a witch lives far away; only she can tell him the answer.'
The witch said, 'There's one condition. I'll tell you the answer if you marry me.'
He thought it over. To save his life, he agreed to the marriage.
After the marriage, the witch said, 'Since you've agreed to my proposal, to please you, I've decided to be a witch for 12 hours and a beautiful fairy for 12 hours. Now, tell me, should I be a witch during the day or at night?'
The scholar was truly wise. He thought, 'If she were a witch during the day, the day wouldn't pass; if she were a night, the night wouldn't pass.' Finally, he He said: Whenever you feel like it, become a fairy, whenever you feel like it, become a witch.
Hearing this, the witch happily said: Since you have given me the freedom to live as per my wish, I will remain a fairy 24 hours a day, always.
This is the answer to your question.
A woman wants to do as she pleases. If you allow a woman to do as she pleases, she will remain a fairy, otherwise she will become a witch.
The same applies to a man. If he lives with his freedom, he will become a god, otherwise he will become a demon. Therefore, the issue is not about man or woman. In short, the essence of all life is this: there is joy, divinity, and beauty in freedom, and there is sorrow, suffering, and ugliness in bondage.
Read more : - Flight of Dreams

0 Comments