Immortal

This is the time when Alexander, on the strength of his own strength, raided the world. After this Alexander wanted to be immortal.

Alexander discovered that there is such water, that drinking can make a person immortal. So Alexander went in search of that water.

After wandering in the country and the world for a long time, Alexander finally found the place where he was going to get the nectar. Alexander entered the cave where there was a waterfall of nectar. His happiness was no longer there.

Alexander could not believe that the water for which he had been thinking for years, the same nectar was flowing in front of him.

Alexander raised his hand to drink water that a crow's voice came. That crow was sitting inside the cave. The crow said loudly, wait, stop, don't forget this.

Alexander saw the crow. He was in a state of great misery. Wings had fallen, claws had fallen, blinds were also left, only skeletons left.

Alexander said, "Who are you going to stop?"  The crow replied, "Listen to my story, I was looking for nectar and I found this cave too."  I drank the nectar. I can't die now, but I want to die now. Look at my condition.  Look at me once, after that, if you want, drink nectar. Now I am screaming that someone should kill me, but I cannot be killed. Now I am praying to God that God kill me. My only wish is to die somehow. "

Alexander kept thinking about the crow for a long time. After thinking again without drinking nectar, he quietly returned out of the cave.

Alexander understood that the enjoyment of life is only as long as we are in a position to enjoy that bliss.

That is to say, we should enjoy the life we ​​have got.




Also read :- King Vikramaditya



Post a Comment

0 Comments